New AR Worldwide RF Amplifier Expands Power Options In High Frequency Line
Souderton, PA – AR Worldwide has introduced a new 20-watt broadband amplifier into its family of higher frequency amplifiers. Model 20S4G11 is the latest addition to the line of broadband solid-state amplifiers that satisfy the need for low power, high frequency applications.
The 20S4G11 joins models 1S4G11, 5S4G11 and 10S4G11, which have rated power outputs of 1, 5 and 10 respectively. With a frequency response of 4.0 – 10.6 GHz, this ever-growing family of broadband amplifiers provide "room to grow" as specifications and requirements demand higher frequencies. As the wireless markets continue to operate at higher frequencies, and EMC frequencies rise, this expanding line of broadband amplifiers is ready to help users meet emerging standards.
A quick review of its specs provides strong evidence that the 20S4G11 has the power, range, and versatility to meet virtually any challenge:
- Rated Power Output: 20 watts minimum
- Flatness: +2.0 dB typical / +3.0 dB maximum
- Frequency Response: 4.0 – 10.6 GHz instantaneously
- Gain (at max setting): 43 dB minimum
- Mismatch Tolerance: 100% of rated power without feedback
- Harmonic Distortion: -20 dBc maximum at 20 watts