Production Freeze DryerSource: SP Scientific
Hull has met the challenge through continuous innovation, improvement, and the application of evolving technologies.
Hull provides solution-oriented designs to meet your application requirements:
- Standard Designs to 450 sq.ft. (42 sq.m.) to meet your delivery needs.
- Custom Engineered Systems when standard is not enough.
- Multi-floor and Limited-space Installations.
- Your choice of Internal, External, or HyPro condensers.
- Steam-in-Place and Clean-in-Place options.
- Subdoor and Pass-through Double-door Chambers.
- LN2 or Cascade Refrigeration Systems for Ultra-low Temperatures.
- High Efficiency, Non-CFC, Reciprocating and Rotary-screw Refrigeration Systems.
A Pair of 720 Sq.Ft Pass-Through Lyophilizers with Automatic Shelf-Positioning and External Vertically Mounted 1100 Liter Condensors.
Throughout the world, Hull freeze drying systems provide the exceptional performance needed to sucessfully lyophilize a wide range of products within the parenteral, diagnostic, veterinary, biologics, cosmetics, and fine chemicals markets.