PCI-AI12-16(A) Sixteen Channel 12-Bit Analog Input CardsSource: ACCES I/O Products, Inc.
- Multifunction Analog/Digital Converter Card for PCI Bus
- Sixteen Single-Ended / Eight Differential Analog Inputs
- Twelve-Bit Resolution, 100 Ksamples/S Conversions
- Seven Programmable Voltage Ranges (Unipolar and Bipolar)and a Current Range
- On-board Pacer Clock and Counter Timers
- Number of Analog Inputs Can Be Expanded up to 256 by use of our External Signal Conditioners/Sub-Multiplexers.
- FIFO Data and Point List Buffers ("A" version). Both FIFOs 2K Samples
- Software Drivers Included for Windows 95/98/NT and LabVIEW
Model PCI-AI12-16 is a multifunction, high-speed, analog-to-digital converter card for use in PCI-Bus computers. It accepts up to 16 single-ended inputs or eight differential inputs. The card uses a low-noise, multilayer printed circuit board. Inputs are protected against overvoltage conditions up to ±35 volts and typically survive static discharges beyond 4000 volts. Conversions can be initiated in any one of three ways: (a) software command, (b) external start commands, or (c) on a timed basis using on-board programmable counters. Converted data may be transferred to the computer by one of two software selected methods: (a) polling for the end-of-conversion signal, or (b) by generating an Interrupt when the end-of-conversion signal occurs. Model PCI-AI12-16A has all of the foregoing plus includes a 2K Samples FIFO data buffer and a 2K words Point List FIFO buffer. Addition of these FIFOs permits background-task-based data acquisition. The Point List FIFO contains channel, sub-MUX channel, and voltage range for each analog-input channel (point). The data buffer contains A/D conversion results. When the data buffer becomes half full, an Interrupt can be generated to cause the data to be read into the computer.
ACCES I/O Products, Inc., 10623 Roselle St., San Diego, CA 92121-1506. Tel: 858-550-9559; Fax: 858-550-7322.