Customized EMC Test System Solutions
Rohde & Schwarz provides a range of customizable EMC test systems that deliver turnkey automated execution of EMC measurements to meet demanding requirements. As an industry leader for EMI test receivers and broadband amplifiers, Rohde & Schwarz has all the core components required to assemble a complete system.
Rohde & Schwarz has the right solution for your requirements, whether a small precompliance test system or a large, standard‑compliant, fully automated system. The company is also the ideal partner for all automated electromagnetic interference (EMI) and electromagnetic susceptibility (EMS) testing needs, including full compliance with CISPR, IEC, ISO, and MIL standards.
Rohde & Schwarz EMC services include:
- Professional support for determining your requirements
- Integration of existing T&M equipment into new EMC test systems; enhancement of existing test systems
- Delivery of allinone, turnkey solutions, including T&M equipment and anechoic chambers
- Consulting, planning, integration, and training by experienced system engineers
- Uniform field area (UFA) field level setting
- Optimal onsite, aftersales expert support
For more in-depth information on the different EMC test system solutions that Rohde & Schwarz has to offer, download the brochure.