ETS-Lindgren's laser-powered EMSense 40 Electric Field Probe embodies the latest innovations in isotropic sensor design, low noise, and miniaturized electronics. Designed to be single range reading, the EMSense 40 can read data continuously over the entire dynamic range.
The EMSense 40 probe utilizes an updated CPU in the EMCenter to support its improved communication speed. Some EMCenter units carry an older CPU that must be upgraded to support the EMSense 40 probe and plug-in card. The compatible processor is 7000-008. If the EMCenter shows processor 7000-007, a processor upgrade is available through the ETS-Lindgren service center.
Additional Features Include:
- Laser powered for extended testing
- Frequency corrected field values direct from probe
- No need to apply correction factor
- Single probe frequency range - 10 MHz to 40 GHz
- Broad dynamic range – 1 to 1000 V/m
- Sleek stalk design
- Three axis dipole design
- A2LA Accredited Calibration
- Suitable for MIL Standard Specs:
o MIL-STD 461F Radiated Susceptibility (RS)
- Suitable for Automotive Specs:
o SAE J1113/27
o GMW 3091/3097/3103
o FORD FMC 1278
- Suitable for Commercial Specs: EN/IEC 61000-4-3 Radiated Immunity
Click here to learn more.