The R&S®ZNH from Rohde & Schwarz is a full two-port handheld vector network analyzer, offering one-port cable and antenna measurement and full two-port S-parameter measurements. The analyzer features a small form factor but can deliver high performance and all the key functionalities.
Four-receiver architecture consists of both reference and test receivers at both port 1 and 2. Including simple configuration, this compact powerhouse is easy to operate, reducing steps required to configure measurement settings and reducing time-consuming setups.
Additional Features Include:
- Frequency range from 30 kHz to 4/8/18/26.5 GHz
- One-port cable and antenna measurement with basic instrument
- S-parameter (S11, S12, S21, S22) measurement with basic instrument
- 100 dB (typ.) dynamic range for filter and antenna isolation measurements
- Non-reflective display, small form factor, ruggedized housing (IP51)
For more features and specifications on this product, download the available documents.