Holzworth Broadband PLL-Based Frequency Sources: HSX Series
The HSX Series are broadband PLL based frequency sources that offer excellent noise and spectral purity performance coupled with a highly accurate dynamic range of up to +20dBm and down to -110dBm. The 1U high form factor offers 1, 2, 3 or 4 channel models; all providing solid frequency accuracy with phase coherent RF outputs for high end channel-to-channel stability.
Key Specifications and Features Include:
- Fully independently tunable channels
- 12GHz Phase Noise: -122dBc/Hz (10kHz offset)
- 24GHz Phase Noise: -116dBc/Hz (10kHz offset)
- 40GHz Phase Noise: -110dBc/Hz (10kHz offset)
- Phase coherent channels for excellent channel-to channel stability
For more information, download the available datasheet.