Klein Tools for professionals since 1857, introduces a new and improved line of entry level clamp meters, keeping the same functionality at the same cost trade professionals know but with a new look and new capabilities to improve ease of use.
Entry Level Digital Clamp Meters (Cat. Nos. CL120, CL220, CL120KIT, CL320, CL390)
- New rugged industrial design – improved durability, look and feel
- Integrated NCV tester on all meters with audible & visual indicators
- Test lead holder on side of clamp for hands-free operation
- True RMS added to CL220
- Improved temperature accuracy on all models
- Upgraded lantern-style test-leads on all models
- Larger jaw opening – now 1.38''
- New magnetic hanger (sold separately) without a strap clips directly to the back of meters
“Klein Tools’ goal in redesigning our line of digital clamp meters was to make them easier and more functional for trade professionals,” said Sabrina Kalsi, product manager at Klein Tools. “Our new line offers rugged housing with added features like the NCV tester and the clamp lead holders to better address our customer’s applications. Improvements in temperature accuracy and added TRMS to CL220 make the new line a good addition to professional tool bags.”
For more information, visit www.kleintools.com/new-products