Webinar: Principles of Power Measurement
Watch the on-demand “Principles of RF and Microwave Power Measurement” webinar from Boonton to learn all about power measurement fundamentals, which are critical for designers and technicians to reach the standards of modern, high-performance communications and radar systems.
Viewers will learn:
- The basics of RF power detection
- Essential RF power measurements and related metrics, including average power, peak power, video bandwidth (VBW), and rise time
- Using Boonton Real-Time Power Processing (RTPP) and the Boonton RTP Measurement Buffer Mode Application to unlock extended measurement windows
- Additional features and functionality that are key to capturing RF and microwave power measurements, such as automatic pulse measurements and pulse time gating
- The importance of crest factor and statistical measurements (CCDF) to determine linear performance of components