Source: Systran Corporation
- Date codes have no operational effect on Systran's hardware and software products. Therefore, performance of those products will not be affected by transition into the year 2000. Year 2000 Compliance issues are not applicable to Systran's products.
- Systran is analyzing its business systems, including non-computer systems, for Year 2000 impact. Systran is taking appropriate steps to ensure continuity in its support systems, and plans completion of these initiatives by July 1, 1999.
- Systran is contacting its suppliers and other vendors to ensure their ability to provide continuity of product and/or service through transition into the year 2000 and beyond. Appropriate responses to these contacts will be made to ensure continuity of external supply and support activities through this transition period.
- The compliance statement previously issued by Systran Corp. has been designated a Year 2000 Readiness Disclosure to reflect compliance with the recently enacted Year 2000 Information and Readiness Disclosure Act.
- Questions regarding the status of Systran's Year 2000 Compliance program may be referred to Thomas C. Mallison, Systran's Y2K Special Product Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org